Welcome to the Huntington Pier Campus –
An authentic Montessori Preschool and Private School in Huntington Beach
Welcome to LePort Schools, where we equip your child with Knowledge for Life – the essential skills and knowledge he needs to thrive as a joyous child today, and as a successful adult tomorrow. Our highly-trained, passionate Montessori guides and elementary teachers excel at getting to know and nurture each individual child. Our four-person administrative team provides outstanding communications and support to parents and students alike.
Our program is the most authentic Montessori available in the Huntington Beach area: Montessori isn’t trade-marked; thus, programs vary widely in quality, but only authentic Montessori programs such as ours deliver the outstanding results Montessori is known for. For the upper grades, our unique Knowledge for Life curriculum combines rigorous, advanced academics with joyful learning, so you don’t have to choose one or the other.
Learn more about our programs at the Pier campus:
- A 1:12 ratio with much individualized attention
- Highly-qualified Montessori guides with AMI certification, the gold standard in Montessori
- An academically advanced curriculum, exceeding California standards
- A mixed-age, benevolent learning community
- Support for personal development, including time management, organization and social skills
- Knowledge for Life curriculum promotes understanding, not mere memorization
- At most 16 students per class = much individualized attention for each child
- Passionate, dedicated teachers: homeroom teachers, focused on language arts, are supported by specialist teachers in math, science, history
- Motivation by interest, not by grades; strong test scores without any “teaching to the test”