16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Thank you for your interest in LePort Montessori. As the Head of School, I look forward to meeting you and your children. If you have not already done so, please call us to set up a tour, or press the request info tab on the right. We love to show parents and students how we teach Knowledge for Life at LePort: please do visit us. When you tour our school, we will spend plenty of time with you—to understand your goals for your child’s education, and to discuss how we can help you achieve them. We will show you around our campus, and let you take a brief look into our classrooms. If you are interested, we can schedule an hour or an entire morning when you can observe the class your child would join.
Please call me so we can meet. I’d love to learn about your child and help you decide if a LePort Montessori education is right for your family.
Head of School
- Programs for Infants, toddlers, preschool/kindergarten, 1st – 3rd grades.
- English language or Spanish immersion Montessori programs.
- Extremely caring and experienced teachers who love helping children grow and learn.
- Authentic Montessori classrooms, led by AMI-Montessori-trained head teachers.
- Engaging after school enrichment programs.
- A neighborhood location near beautiful Huntington Harbor.
- Large playgrounds with plenty of open space.
- Convenient schedules: 3 day and 5 day options for infants and toddlers, half day (8:30 am – 12 pm), full day (8:30 am – 3 pm) and extended day (7 am – 6 pm) schedules. 10 or 12 months programs.