LePort Montessori preschool offers an authentic Montessori program for children ages 3 – 6 years (preschool & kindergarten), at six convenient locations in Huntington Beach and Irvine.
Montessori preschools offer children more than traditional, play-based preschools.
Highly qualified teachers (bachelor’s degrees + year-long AMI Montessori training) * Multi-age, family-like classroom communities * 3 years with one teacher = strong relationships and trust * A scientifically designed preschool curriculum * Beautifully prepared environments * Uninterrupted, child-let time to explore
- Read this blog post to learn more about the key difference between Montessori preschool and traditional preschool.
Montessori preschool children learn more and grow into mature, socially skilled young people. They are more than prepared for elementary school!
Practical skills for independence * Fine and gross motor skills * Grace & Courtesy (social skills) * Leadership skills * Reading, writing and arithmetic in preschool * Joyful learners who can’t wait to go to preschool
- Click here for an overview of what Montessori preschool children learn by age 6.
- View Montessori preschool work samples.
- How to choose a Montessori preschool – video
Explore the areas of the Montessori preschool classroom:
- Montessori Practical Life | description | photos | video
- Montessori Sensorial | description | photos | video
- Montessori Language | description | photos | video
- Montessori Math | description | photos | video
- Montessori Cultural | description | photos