LePort School Solana Beach opened in June with Montessori programs for infants through sixth-grade. This is LePort’s third Montessori school in North San Diego County. Since early 2014, when our elementary school in Carlsbad and our preschool in Encinitas opened, we’ve received many inquiries from local families in the Solana Beach area, who have hoped we’d be able to welcome their children into our LePort community. With the closing of Santa Fe Montessori (due to owners retiring), LePort purchased the beautiful property and reopened the location as LePort School Solana Beach. This summer we will be renovating parts of the school, bringing in new furniture and materials, and preparing for a full school come Fall. We will also be opening an Infant program, welcoming children as young as 3 months old, and an extended care program for working parents. We invite you to explore our programs and learn more about our philosophy and commitment to bringing the best Montessori education to every student and their family.
LePort School Solana Beach quick facts:
- Programs for children ages 3 months – 6th grade starting Fall 2015.
- Possible Spanish immersion Montessori programs coming Fall 2015.
- Authentic Montessori classrooms, led by Montessori-trained head .
- Engaging enrichment options in the afternoons from soccer to music exploration.
- A beautiful campus with natural play elements and views of the Pacific Ocean.
- An easy location in Solana Beach, just a short drive from the I-5.
- Convenient schedules: 3-day and 5-day options for infants and toddlers, half day (8:30 am – 12 pm), full day (8:30 am – 3 pm) and extended care hours are offered. School year (10 months) or Year-Round (12 months) programs available.
What We Offer
Montessori school photo gallery
All of our schools are beautiful, carefully prepared environments. Explore these photos taken at our thirteen Montessori campuses to see our beautiful, bright classrooms, the enticing learning materials, and the multi-sensory, natural playground environments we create.