Parent & Child Program Details
- Parent & Child groups generally meet once or twice a week for 6 weeks, 1 ½ hours per week. Summer sessions run shorter; check the schedule for details.
- Parent & Child sessions start four times each year: January, April, July and October.
- Infant programs welcome children who are between 2 and 17 months at the start of the session; Toddler programs welcome children between 18 and 36 months; Intro to Primary programs welcome children between 2 years 9 months and 3 years 6 months at the start of the session.
- Parent & Child sessions are guided by a consistent, experienced Montessori instructor.
- Each child attends with a parent or caregiver (nannies or grandparents are welcome, too!) Twins & multiples encouraged to attend with an adult responsible for each child.
Parent & Child Enrollment
- The Parent & Child program is offered at multiple LePort locations; see below for schedule details.
- Registration is first-come, first served. Register early: past Parent & Child classes have filled weeks before the session starts.
- Registration for future Parent & Child classes will open approximately four to six weeks prior to session start.