Invest one hour to make it possible for your child to attend LePort Schools!
Are you excited about LePort Schools but worried about meeting the tuition rate? We want to help!
Our financial aid program is here to help qualifying LePort families bridge the gap between what they can afford, and our regular tuition. If you qualify, your monthly tuition is reduced by the financial aid amount. It is not a loan you need to pay back.
Applying for financial aid is a quick process, and it’s worth exploring, even if you consider yourself an upper-middle-class family.
- Financial aid takes many personal factors into account, not just income. Even if you earn a solid income, you may still qualify. For example, your chances for qualifying are improved if you have several children to enroll, if you live in an expensive area (think San Francisco or Brooklyn), if you have other financial hardships, or if your child will contribute positively to our classroom communities (e.g., if you are transferring with prior Montessori experience into a new LePort campus). You’ll be able to explain your circumstances, beyond the mere financials, during the application process.
- We typically offer between 5-40% of tuition in aid. Our financial aid program is meant for families for whom attending LePort is a stretch, but who can put forth at least 60% of the tuition bill. During the past year, we’ve been able to award aid to between 50-80% of families who have applied.
- New, growing campuses often have more openings, and a larger available financial aid budget. Because our priority is renewing aid for already enrolled families so their children can continue their education, it’s often easier to qualify for aid at our new, growing campuses, where the financial aid budget hasn’t been exhausted yet by already enrolled children.
- You can apply for aid early, even before you receive an enrollment offer. In fact, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible! That way, when we are able to offer you enrollment, you’ll be ready to decide. That’s important at our fully-enrolled campuses, where we typically need a decision from parents within a few days for mid-year openings.
- Applying is an easy process you can complete in an hour. After you tour our school, you can apply for aid online, through our partner, FAST. You’ll need to complete an online questionnaire, submit your latest tax return and pay a $45 application fee. Once FAST receives and processes your application, our financial aid committee will meet, and be able to let you know whether and how much aid you’ve been awarded within 7-10 business days.
A great education can really change your child’s life. So if you are excited about LePort, and financial considerations are the only thing making you hesitate about enrolling, please do apply for our financial aid program! We are eager to welcome you to our school.